Run Brooklyn, Win Cash!
The Run Brooklyn program was put in place to encourage team racing and support of Brooklyn races organized by local groups and organizations. PPTC members who participate in 6 scored Brooklyn races in a calendar year will be entered in a raffle for one of five $100 cash prizes at the following year’s Awards Celebration.
Rules for qualification:
- You must become a PPTC member before July 1, 2017 and race only for PPTC after you join (or for the entire year, if you were already a member).
- You must race at least SIX (6) scored races that start and end* in Brooklyn, with the following stipulations:
- At most ONE (1) NYRR race may count toward your total.
- Your total MUST include at least ONE (1) race organized by PPTC (Harry’s Handicap, Cherry Tree, Al Goldstein Summer Speed Series, Turkey Trot).
- Only ONE (1) speed series race (e.g., Al Goldstein Summer Speed Series, Shore Road Speed Series) will be counted from any one series, no matter how many you run.
*in past years, the race had to be entirely in Brooklyn
Click here to see the full archive of Run Brooklyn posts.