Founded over 45 years ago, Prospect Park Track Club is Brooklyn’s largest and most active running club, with a membership that extends well beyond the neighborhoods surrounding Prospect Park. (That’s just a few of us at the NYRR Team Championships above.)
2018 PPTC Cherry Tree 10-Miler and Relay – Feb. 18th, 10 am
The race for the hardcore is on sale now! Take advantage of early pricing – full details available on the race page.
PPTC Awards Night – Feb. 28th, 7 pm
Join us to celebrate the incredible accomplishments and club contributions of our awesome members. Savor the food and open bar. You won’t be disappointed! Ticketing info and more details to come.
2017 TCS New York City Marathon
Congrats to our 166 NYC Marathon finishers! Check out our Instagram for many photos of another amazing day on the streets of our city!
- The 2017 Al Goldstein Summer Speed Series
- Our Grants Program, which is accepting applications through February 28
- Our speed work program
- Our weekly group runs
- Our full calendar for races, fun runs and events
- Our blog, where you can see race recaps, accomplishments, and useful updates
- Local groups for younger runners
Questions? Comments? Send us an email.
We suggest always running with ID.