We’re gearing up for another great summer of evening 5K races! You don’t have to be fast to enter, but these races will help you find out how fast you can be!
Big news for 2017: we now have chip timing! All runners will receive their actual race time.
Individual races are $7.50 online until the night before – click on the appropriate below. Day-of registration will be available during bib pickup for $15, cash only.
Group registration: Want to register your group of 10+? Please download this spreadsheet, fill it out and send it to email@example.com by 3 p.m. Monday prior to the race. Bring a check or cash on race day, and we’ll give you all of the bibs in one package.
Races are on alternating Wednesday evenings at 7:10 p.m.* in Prospect Park.
- May 24 Results Photos #1 #2
- June 7 Results
- June 21 Results Photos #1 #2
- July 5 Results Photos #1 #2 #3
- July 19 Results Photos #1 #2 #3 #4 #5
- August 2
- August 16 Results Photos #1 Photos #2
Races will take place rain or shine. Any decision to cancel due to dangerous weather conditions will be made at start time.
Races will start and end at the Bluestone Cafe at Lakeside Center. There, we will offer:
- Bib pickup starting at 6pm
- Bag check
- Lockers available for a fee
- Bathrooms (real ones!)
- Water after the race
- Age group awards ceremony after the race
- Age groups: 9 & under, 10-14, 15-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70+
Please see below for a map of the race course. For directions use this link.
Walkers are welcome, but due to liability reasons we cannot allow strollers or pets.
For any additional questions such as large group registration, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Call it tradition: in the olden days, cars could use West Drive until 7:00 p.m., and we would wait until all of the cars were out of the park to begin the race.