Reminder: Run Brooklyn in 2014 for a chance to win $100!
The Run Brooklyn program was put in place to encourage team racing and support of Brooklyn races organized by local groups and organizations. PPTC members who participate in 6 scored Brooklyn races in 2014 will be entered in a raffle for a $100 cash prize, and 5 winners will be selected at random at the next annual Awards Celebration to be held in early 2015. Rules for qualification:
- You must become a PPTC member before July 1, 2014 and race only for PPTC after you join (or for the entire year, if you were already a member).
- You must race at least SIX (6) scored races set entirely in Brooklyn, with the following stipulations:
- At most ONE (1) NYRR race may count toward your total.
- Your total MUST include at least ONE (1) race organized by PPTC (Al Goldstein Summer Speed Series, Cherry Tree, Turkey Trot, Harry's Handicap).
- Only ONE (1) speed series race (e.g., Al Goldstein Summer Speed Series, Fort Hamilton Speed Series) will be counted from any one series, no matter how many you run.