Inside the earbuds of … Pauline Shapiro
Welcome to this week’s installment of Inside the Earbuds of…
Rump, caboose, bum, fanny, can, tail, badonkadonk! How have we never done a playlist that pays homage to a movin' bottom? Pauline Shapiro shares a trunk-load of songs to help celebrate what our Mama gave us.
This is a sort of ridiculous playlist. It's not my "go to mix" but I thought I’d dedicate a mix to old school (mostly southern) rap and songs about bootys! My mix provides inspiration to keep your booty moving through the treadmill while you laugh at these outrageous lyrics. Enjoy!
1. Juvenile, Mannie Fresh - Back That Azz Up
2. Ying Yang Twins, Lil Jon and The Eastside Boyz - Salt Shaker
3. Mystikal - Shake Ya Ass
4. Lil Jon and Ying Yang Twins - Get Low
5. Bubba Sparxxx (feat. Ying Yang Twins and Mr. ColliPark) – Ms. New Booty
Jimi - Bounce (For The Juvenile)
7. Sir Mix-A-Lot - Baby Got Back
8. Soundmaster T / 2 Live Crew - Too Much Booty in the Pants
9. Rump Shaker - Wreckx-N-Effect
10. Mos Def - Ms. Fat Booty
Want to share your workout playlist? Great! Send an email to email@example.com.